Our Vision is
The Bible, Matthew 28:19-20
«Go, teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you»
To fulfill the Great Commission and the Great commandment of Jesus Christ.
Arm My people with the word of faith,
Show them their spiritual weapons,
Teach them to use these weapons
Send them out in victorious battle for the Lord.
WHAT DO THESE WORDS MEAN FOR US AS A LOCAL CHURCH?
- We are called to preach the gospel to all age groups, nationalities and social groups. We are called to make disciples. The Church of Praise is not only a place where people become saved, it is also a place where they grow spiritually, become worshippers of God and dedicated believers who know their God. The Church is a place where a person receives equipment for living in victory and fulfillment of his/her calling. For this cause there are leaders' courses, evening Bible courses, seminars, conferences, etc.
- «And every day with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart» (Acts 2:46). In addition to general meetings, where we all worship God together, we have home groups where each member can serve others.
- We are a modern church with the ancient message. This means that we are open to new and modern ways of conveying the good news, at the same time we want our message to be firmly rooted in the Bible.
- The Mission is one of the vital links of the Church of Praise vision. Not only do we want to share the good news about Christ where we live but we also recognize our responsibility for the entire Tomsk Region. We envision a mission-oriented church in every village of our Region.
- We are in the process of building the temple so everyone in the city will have an opportunity to praise the Lord and worship Him.
- We want to have services in all areas of the city so that every Tomsk resident can hear the good news.
- Also, our goal is to fill the needs and care about each person that comes to God.