Symbol of faith
The Nicene Creed
Throughout history there have been various Christian denominations: Orthodox, Catholics and Protestants of various denominations. They all have different views on some of the ordinances of the ministry of Jesus Christ and the Apostles. We accept the basis of religion, proclaimed by the first Ecumenical Council of the Church at Nicaea in 325, and the second ecumenical council at Constantinople in 381, which is known as the «Nicene Creed».
The Nicene Creed
«I believe in one God, the Father almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all things visible and invisible.
And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, begotten from the Father before all ages, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made; of the same essence as the Father. Through him all things were made. For us and for our salvation he came down from heaven; he became incarnate by the Holy Spirit and the virgin Mary, and was made human. He was crucified for us under Pontius Pilate; he suffered and was buried. The third day he rose again, according to the Scriptures. He ascended to heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again with glory to judge the living and the dead. His kingdom will never end.
And I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life. He proceeds from the Father and the Son, and with the Father and the Son is worshiped and glorified. He spoke through the prophets. I believe in one holy catholic and apostolic church. I affirm one baptism for the forgiveness of sins. I look forward to the resurrection of the dead, and to life in the world to come. Amen.».
1. We believe in the one and only true God, eternaly existent in three persons; the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
2. We believe in Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. We believe that Jesus Christ was crucified for the sins of all people, was buried and rose from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is now at the right hand of the Father..
3. We believe that man was created in the image of God as the crown and the purpose of all creation. But because of sin man lost his relationship with God, and therefore each person needs to repent before God for the forgiveness of sins.
4. We believe that through faith in the sacrificial death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, each person receives forgiveness of sins and eternal life, born again (from above) and becomes a child of God and receives the gift of the Holy Spirit
5. We believe that anyone who repents and believes in Christ, should enter into a covenant with God through water baptism.
6. We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ. The Church was established by Christ and unites all who believe in Him at all times. Membership of the Church of Christ is expressed through the belonging and active participation in the life of the local congregation.
7. We believe that the Holy Communion (Lord's Supper) is a commandment of the Lord to the Church. The Elements of the Communion; bread and wine, are His Body and Blood. Worthy of participating in them, the faithful renew their relationship with Christ, are joined to the Lord and His Church and receive help from God for godly living.
8. We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God and is the absolute authority in matters of faith and practice of the Church's life.
9. We believe that every Christian is called to follow Christ, which is expressed in a better and closer relationship with the Lord, serving God and people and preaching the gospel of Christ to unbelievers. Diligence and creativity in accordance with a personal calling and gifts have a way of serving the Lord and establishing His kingdom in this world. The purpose of the Christian life is the transformation into the image of Christ, which is an act of the Holy Spirit, with the active participation of the believer. This process occurs throughout the Christian life.
10. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit; the endowing power from heaven for the service of God and the testimony about him.
11. We believe in the operation of all the gifts of the Holy Spirit in the Church of Christ at all times from the Day of Pentecost to the coming of the Lord.
12. We look forward to the Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ in glory, the resurrection of the dead and the Last Judgment. We believe that after the Judgement will the transfiguration of the whole universe; the establishment of God's Kingdom.